Anchor Investor // Erie Arts & Culture
Introduced in 2014, Erie Arts & Culture Anchor Investors include corporations, businesses, government entities, foundations and individuals committed to building the vitality and vibrancy of the Erie Region through arts and culture. Anchor Investors contribute to the Arts & Culture Campaign at a leadership level and pledge to give the same or a progressive amount for three years. An Anchor Investor may also be a corporation, business, labor union or association offering an employee/member matching gift program and partnering in promotion of the annual Arts & Culture Campaign to their employees/members.
Benefits of becoming an Anchor Investor include:
- The ability to nominate candidates to the Erie Arts & Culture Board of Trustees
- Three “behind the scenes tours” with partnering organizations, offering an intimate look at the programs, strengths and challenges of our leading arts and cultural institutions
- Promotion through a special speaker series for Erie Arts & Culture donors, partners and members on community financing of arts and culture and measurement of impact
- Promotion in Arts & Culture Campaign materials, events and acknowledgements for the length of your commitment
- Promotion as an Anchor Investor on the Erie Arts & Culture website
- Additional benefits and discounts as announced
The Power of Your Commitment
As an Anchor Investor, your contribution is a statement on the importance of building a more vital and vibrant Erie Region, attractive to both visitors and residents. It’s also a powerful challenge to others to rise to the occasion. Anchor Investors work with arts and cultural leaders to provide a sustained focus on how to most effectively finance, measure and leverage arts and culture as a regional strength.
In addition to providing operational funding to Erie Arts & Culture and our Partners, your contribution supports grants for innovative and timely arts and cultural projects throughout Erie County. Instead of meeting to request your support, we will meet annually to share our progress towards strengthening the vibrancy and vitality of the Erie Region and enriching the lives of our people.
Current Anchor Investors
$100,000 & Above
$75,000 to $99,999
$10,000 to $74,999
$2,500 to $9,999
Douglas & Deborah Murphy
Atty. & Mrs. Robert G. Dwyer
*Christine McClure and Perry Baker
*Mr. Thomas B. Hagen
*Roger and Nedra Richards
Up to $2,499
*Organ Supply Industries
*Weber Murphy Fox, Inc.
*Denotes new Anchor Investor for 2016
The mission of Erie Arts & Culture is to strengthen the vibrancy and vitality of the Erie Region and enrich the lives of our people through the advancement of arts and culture.