Erie Arts & Culture Grants // Get Funded
Erie Arts & Culture Project Grants provide up to $5,000 in financial support to nonprofit organizations in Erie County for a variety of arts and cultural activities. Proposals for Erie Arts & Culture Project Grants are accepted once a year, and complete proposals are reviewed and scored by a volunteer panel based on three criteria: Artistic Quality, Community Engagement & Impact, and Management.
These grants are made possible by contributions made to the Erie Arts Endowment, Erie County’s annual Arts & Culture Campaign and special giving events like Erie Gives Day. Projects that involve musical performance and arts education have an enhanced pool of funds available thanks to donors who wished to ensure that these specific activities thrive in Erie County.
- Must be registered as a tax exempt organization under Section 501(c) 3 of the IRS Tax Code
- Principal office/activities must be located in Erie County, PA
- Must not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, marital status, gender or gender identity in any program or activities receiving grant funds
- Must be in good standing in accordance with Erie Arts & Culture’s grant requirements and must have provided all contract reporting required to date
- Project must occur in Erie County, PA and be accessible by the general public
- Project must occur within the designated grant period
A call for project grant proposals through Erie Arts & Culture is announced annually in early Fall. Funding announcements are typcially made by the end of the calendar year, following approval by the Erie Arts & Culture Board of Directors. For more information regarding Erie Arts & Culture Project Grants, contact Melinda Meyer, Program Director, at 814-452-3427 or by email at email@example.com.
Apply for an Erie Arts & Culture grant to get the support you need today! Deadline to apply is October 17, 2016.
The Erie Arts & Culture Board of Directors and the following downtown Erie arts and cultural institutions formalized three-year partnership agreements in 2014. Each Partner receives operating support grants funded by contributions made to the annual Arts & Culture Campaign administered by Erie Arts & Culture.
The objectives of Partnership are to:
- Promote a shared vision for arts and culture in Erie County
- Promote best practices within our sector
- Build public understanding and will to support and participate in arts and cultural activities
- Mobilize resources to support our work
Minimum grant awards are $10,000 per year and the maximum awards may not exceed 5% of the operating budget of the Partner organization. Partnership grants are made by invitation only under the discretion of the Erie Arts & Culture Board of Directors.