Membership Benefits // Erie Arts & Culture
Serving you at the state and regional levels.
Erie Arts & Culture is your representative at the state and regional levels when it comes to arts and culture. By working directly with state funding agencies like the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, participating in statewide committees, and advocating for increased resources for the field, Erie Arts & Culture provides leadership on issues unique to the arts and culture sector.
Supporting you at the local level.
Erie Arts & Culture provides resources, training and guidance to help you do your creative work at the local level. Through workshops, roundtable discussions, networking and special events, Erie Arts & Culture develops the programs and services you need to do your work. Resources, or membership benefits, are designed to help you:
1. Promote your work to a wider community.
- Create an enhanced profile in our online directory.
- Submit your events, exhibits, and news for publication on our online calendar and social media platforms .
- Receive recognition as a member in our annual report and on our website.
2. Stay informed and connected with peers.
- Enroll to receive our print and email newsletters.
- Participate in free and discounted workshops and networking opportunities.
- Receive advocacy updates and calls to action.
- Receive special invitations to join roundtable discussions or focus groups.
- Receive notifications of exclusive discounts and shared services opportunities.
3. Shape the future of arts and culture in our region.
- Recommend community members for service on the Erie Arts & Culture Board of Trustees.
- Receive discounted tickets to Fall for Arts & Culture, our annual celebration of excellence in our sector, and the annual Arts & Culture Summit.
- Be counted by participating in data collection efforts designed to measure the impact of arts and culture in the region.
Visit the online Member Directory to learn more about others who are supporting the advancement of arts and culture in the Erie region!