DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
Erie Arts & Culture seeks a Digital Marketing Intern for the Fall of the 2021 academic year. The intern will work remotely and hours are flexible. This is an excellent opportunity for a student who desires experience in a variety of digital platforms including: Silverstripe (CMS), Buffer, (social media scheduling) various social media channels, Canva, MailChimp, Trello for Project Management, Adobe Creative Suite, and more.
REQUIREMENTS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- A knowledge of the Erie area’s creative sector
- Proficiency in Adobe software
- Understanding of graphic design, branding, and marketing best practices
- Experience using a website CMS, such as WordPress
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Self-starter and self-learner, can adapt and work independently
- Creative thinker
- Comfortability with email and phone outreach to acquire digital assets as needed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Creative Director with web and digital updates
- Add existing events to and find external events for the agency’s Events Calendar
- Assist artists with the Directory Profile process
- Find and promote sector-wide events through EAC’s social media channels
- Assist Creative Director with the organization of the agency’s Digital Assets
To apply, please email your resume and your digital portfolio as a pdf to:
Jade Mitchell, Creative Director | email@example.com
About Erie Arts & Culture
Founded in 1960 as the Arts Council of Erie, Erie Arts & Culture is the Regional Arts Agency for Northwest Pennsylvania, as appointed by the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA). Our role is to promote, support, and develop the arts and humanities at the regional level; ensuring broad opportunities for residents and tourists throughout communities in Erie, Crawford, Venango, Warren, Mercer, and Lawrence counties to engage with the sector educationally, socially, and economically. Our presence ensures that all communities - regardless of their geographic location or economic status - are systematically and equitably served.
In support of our mission, Erie Arts & Culture:
- Provides tools, resources, and financial support to individuals and organizations that specifically utilize the arts and humanities as a platform to engage the broader community.
- Grows the capacity of our sector to ensure extraordinary cultural experiences.
- Creates an environment in which artists, creative professionals, and cultural professionals, representing a wide variety of disciplines, can thrive.
- Funds opportunities for lifelong learning through cultural experiences in classrooms, institutions, and public spaces.
- Consults on how placemaking can be a component in any development or redevelopment project.
Erie Arts and Culture is committed to improving the lives of our region’s residents. We do this by leveraging the power of the arts and humanities to address the vital needs and interests of Erie and Northwest Pennsylvania.
Get to know our team on our Staff Page!