Support the United Arts Fund on Giving Tuesday 2020
First time donors to the annual campaign will be entered to win prize packages, with values ranging from $100 - $500.
For the past 53 years, Erie Arts & Culture has administered a United Arts Fund. 214 donors contributed to the campaign for the first time in 2019. This year, we want to attract even more new donors. Can we count on you to make a contribution to the 2020 United Arts Fund?
If you're a first time donor and you make a contribution of $25 or more to the United Arts Fund on Giving Tuesday (Dec. 1), you will receive a special thank you for your contribution. You will be rewarded with five raffle tickets, which can be used to win prize packages, with values ranging from $100-$500. You will be rewarded with another raffle ticket for every additional $5 you give.
Winners of the prize packages will be announced the on December 5 during the End of Year Variety Show.
- It's alright if you've given to Erie Arts & Culture or our Cultural Service Partners in the past, but you must be a first time donor to the United Arts Fund.
- A minimum contribution of $25 is required.
- Every additional $5.00 donated equals another entry (Example: A $50.00 donation equals 10 total entries and a $250 donation equals 50 total entries.)
- Online gifts must be made on December 1 through Erie Arts & Culture's website.
- Checks must be post dated for December 1 and mailed to Erie Arts & Culture (23 West 10th Street, Suite 2, Erie, PA 16501).
1. Curtze Virtual Holiday Show Shopping Spree
Sponsored by Donna Douglass
2. Holiday Floral Center Piece
Sponsored by Gary’s Flower Shop
3. Grey Keurig K-Supreme with 32 coffee pods
Sponsored by Kathryn Burns
Scents of the Season Young Living Essential Oils Package
Sponsored by Loni Zardus
Value $ 250
4. Ceramic Tea Pot by Tom Hubert
5. “February Hour” by Gary Cardot
6” X 24” Archival Inkjet Print entitled
Launched in 1967, the annual United Arts Fund provides Erie Arts & Culture’s five Cultural Service Partners, including the Erie Philharmonic, the Erie Playhouse, the expERIEnce Children’s Museum, the Flagship Niagara League, and the Hagen History Center, with unrestricted funds to support their missions and operations. A percentage of the annual fund drive also supports Erie Arts & Culture’s operations and the Ignite Arts grant program.
The 2019 campaign raised $678,164.62 in 2019, a record amount for the fund drive. Of that total, $137,725 was secured by Erie Arts & Culture from corporate citizens and the agency’s long-term donors. 60% of that total served as a prorated match for the five participating Cultural Service Partners. In total, the Cultural Service Partners raised $540,439.62 from more than 800 donors, with 214 of those contributing being first time donors . Matches distributed by Erie Arts & Culture ranged from $6,849 to $32,620.
Erie Insurance has already pledged $125,000 in support of the 2020 United Arts Fund. Their contribution does come with a caveat. To earn that pledge, the campaign must reach a minimum fundraising goal of $500,000. Please consider making a gift to the 2020 United Arts Fund. You can make a donation to Erie Arts & Culture, which benefi ts our agency, all fi ve Cultural Service Partners, and the Ignite Arts grant program. Or, you can make a contribution directly to either one or several of the Cultural Service Partners of your choosing.