Editing (books, manuscripts, advertising copy, etc.)
Writing (news or feature reports/articles, profile interviews, press releases, marketing collaterals, company/corporate/institutional website content, etc.)
Marketing communications consultations (communications planning, identity guidelines, online/social media presence)
Teaching Artist rostered with Erie Arts & Culture
- available to give talks or teach workshops to school and organization groups
- from half a day to as long as 60 days
- virtual sessions (i.e. online) possible
- possible subject matter or topics include writing, creating a newsletter/magazine, blogging as form of expression, review writing, writing workshops for students of color, etc.
Other disciplines open for collaboration include astrology, yoga and dramaturgy
Walter Ang is the author of "Barangay to Broadway: Filipino American Theater History."
He has 20 years experience in journalism and marketing communications.
- visit https://thewalterang.blogspot.com
- currently covers Filipino American theater for Inquirer.net.
- writing has appeared in Philippine Daily Inquirer, Asian Dragon Magazine, Metro Magazine, and other publications.
- recipient of 2019 Plaridel Award for Best Entertainment Story (Marc delaCruz on his shot as first Fil-Am 'Hamilton') from the Philippine American Press Club for excellence in Filipino American journalism.
- was Editorial Consultant at ID8 Digital Marketing, the publishing company of 8List.ph and WindowSeat.ph, after being concurrently Editor-in-Chief of its websites and Business Unit Manager of its agency services.
- consults on marketing communications (public relations, social media, event management, advertising, etc. across online, print, broadcast, and on-ground media).